Report It

Report Issues to the Town of Plympton-Wyoming to help us keep the community safe and active.

By-law complaint

Corporate Services looks into complaints received by the Town of Plympton-Wyoming and confirms if the complaints are valid. Once a by-law violation is confirmed, staff will do their best to obtain voluntary compliance with our by-laws through public education and mediation. If this does not work, the next step includes a Notice, an Order Requiring Compliance or legal charges.

Written complaints must be forwarded to the municipality. While the municipality will offer assistance and direction related to by-law concerns over the phone, staff will not initiate an investigation without first receiving the complaint in writing.

Complaints can be submitted online through the County of Lambton's CloudPermit system

General issue

Report a general issue to the Town of Plympton-Wyoming.

Pothole issue

Report a pothole to the Town of Plympton-Wyoming.

Report a dead animal

Report a dead animal to the Town of Plympton-Wyoming. Please note we only remove deceased animals from public roadways, we do not remove them from private property. 

Road sign issue

Report an issue with a road sign to the Town of Plympton-Wyoming.

Sidewalk issue

Report a sidewalk issue to the Town of Plympton-Wyoming.

Snow clearing issue

Report a snow clearing issue to the Town of Plympton-Wyoming.

Website issue

We welcome any feedback you have about our website. You can provide comments about the website or about specific pages by selecting the Website Feedback link located at the bottom of each of our webpages. Alternately, you can report an issue here.