Parks & Recreation Services
- Camlachie Community Centre
- Camlachie Cultural Library Museum
Some Activities avaiable -
- Wyoming Pool - is a public pool and operates normally from June till the end of August with swimming lessons available through registrations and is available at McKay Park. Information is available from the Municipal office - 519-845-3939 - during regular office hours 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday.
- Playground Program - This program is no longer running.
- Basket Ball Court- cement basketball court and hoops are provided/you supply the basketball and is available at McKay Park..
- Ball Hockey Court - available for all ages and is available at McKay Park.
- Tennis Courts - public use at all times and is available at McKay, Mandaumin and Blue Point Parks. First-come, first-serve basis, free of charge. (NIght lighting is provided during summer months until 10:30 p.m. at McKay Park only)
- Volley Ball Nets - a volleyball net is provided, you supply the volleyball and is available at Plumb Park.
- Baseball Fields - night lighting, bleachers and washrooms are provided in Canton, Centennial, Arnold Minielly and Lakeshore Parks. The Camlachie Athletic Association, Wyoming Minor Ball, Two-Pitch Leagues and various Fastball Teams are some of the Organizations that make use of these ball diamonds. Information regarding baseball schedules and use of the diamonds is available from the Municipal office - 519-845-3939 - during regular office hours 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday.
- Soccer Fields - are available at Lakeshore Park and the Plympton-Wyoming Agricultural Society have arranged for playing fields on their grounds for soccer teams use. Soccer registration and contacts are available from the Municipal office - 519-845-3939 - during regular office hours 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday.
- Picnic Areas - Tables are available to the public in all of the parks. Notify the Municipal Office regarding plans for the rental of the Gazebo at McKay Park and also at Canton Park. There is a nominal fee charged for the use of these two sites - other gazebos are "first-come, first-serve" and many have play areas easily accessible for children.
- Heritage Centre -
- Camlachie Community Centre - this facility is operated by the Huron Shores Optimist Club and is available to the general public for rental for events such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, etc. Information is available from the Municipal office - 519-845-3939 - during regular office hours 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday regarding rentals.
- Camlachie Cultural Library Museum - The Town of Plympton-Wyoming has renovated the former Camlachie United Church and will be known as the "Camlachie Cultural Library Museum". The new venue for this facility will be to house historic memorbilia, will be a place to offer an area to the public for "Community General Meetings" and will also house the Lambton County Library "Camlachie Satelite Branch".
- Lambton County Trails and Maps http://www.tourismsarnialambton.com/main/ns/12/doc/131/